Are you stressed?
I’ve come across an article from GE that seems very app for people who’ve been feeling rather stressed lately.
Apart from some of the stress breaking techniques like deep breathing, positive imaginary and massaging yourself.. here are a few more useful tips that i find good to boost up your mood and keeps stress at bay.
- HAVE some desserts! This is useful especially if you have a sweet tooth and simply love cakes, ice cream, pastries, macaroons, cupcakes, donuts, brownies, cake pops, chocolates etc..
- Have a good sweat! Go for a short run, stretch or a good yoga class and after sweating, you will find yourself more relieved and during the run, you can free your mind from your thoughts and may possibly have a fresh look of your daily problems.
- Do something that makes you happy.. like.. singing, watching a movie, cook, gardening, cleaning, go for a short drive, watch youtube or something. By doing things that makes you happy, you will reduce the amount of stress when you smile and feel contented, being able to do something you like.
- Scream :) As negative as this sounds, sometimes releasing stress is as simple as being able to release all that trapped negativity within your body. Scream into your pillow or go to an open space and scream at the top of your lungs.. sometimes, it works :)
- Close your eyes, Go to sleep. A good relaxing sleep… will reduce your amount of stress when you have a relaxed and comfortable sleep.
- EAT! Not just desserts but whatever that makes you smile :) A good meal is often very rewarding and keeps one satisfied. But be careful not to overeat . Stress eating is very very dangerous :)
- Shop! but not till you drop. Retail therapy is a very powerful stress breaker but be careful not to swipe that credit card too much
I think there are more… but yea… lets keep stress away from our body as prolonged stress is bad for our mind and body and if we do not deal with it.. it may bring more danger and harm to our health.