hula hoo! :D
Okay here’s d shit. I’m doing this cause i realize i always achieve something when i actually announce it to the world :/ else, i wouldn’t event give two hoots about what i want/will do :/
(coincidently i have a tuition mate 12 years back by the name of annie hoo…)
here goes :)
1) SAVE MONEY WTF. As contradicting as this may sound… *ekhem* , surprisingly i have been very thrifty this year with my expenses. Not going to elaborate but certain experience and incidences have made me realize a lot of things and also made me quite regretful of certain things in the past. Moving forward, 2012 is all about being kiam siap to the max :P and also saving every hard earn penny i’m going to earn :)
2) Last year i set goals for some yoga poses that i plan to achieve by 2011; namely, Eka Pada Koundiyanasana I & II (yeay~), Adho Mukha Vrksasana (nay :( ), Vrschikasana (50/50) & Mayurasana (yeay~). Some of the poses that i plan to achieve last year was a great success. I truly believe in practice makes perfect and my instructor have also challenged the regulars for a 2012 yoga goal.
In 2012, these are the poses that i plan to master perfectly :)
- Adho Mukha Vrksasana (my weak arms fail me all the time but no, i ain’t stopping till i get it right! )
- Vrschikasana (my scorpion pose varies from time to time, when im strong, i can go up to a vrischikasana without support but when my arms are sore.. I tumble and fall to a wheel. but then again, I think with more practice, it will come naturally :P)
- Eka Pada Baka Dhyanasana (although the Dhyanasana is a fairly easy pose, but one legged Dhyanasana can be quite a challenge. Basically my weakness are arm balancing and i’m trying to master arm balancing poses more)
- Transitions – Yoga is mainly not about achieving any pose but the ability to transition from one pose to another and doing it gracefully. one of my goals for 2012 is to able to transition from sun salutations A,B and C to any of the advance poses gracefully with no glitches :P haha.. this will be really hard but yeah, like i said, im going no where but forward :P
For 2012, i should maximize and utilize my gym memberships haha and really go all out! hehe :)
3) Learn something new :) I cant decide yet what i should learn for 2012, im thinking i should learn mandarin since everyone around me seems to be very fluent in mandarin and im the only one around who cant speak or even write the language. Or maybe i should learn a new sports activity like… rock climbing wtf.. but yeah… i should learn something new. I cant decide yet what i will take up … but it’s definitely in the pipeline!
4) #4 is a very personal goal so i think i wont state it openly here wtf :) you can ask me personally if you want to know though wtf
5) to give back to the community. last year was a better year in terms of achievement. this year i have started slacking due to the overload of work i have at the office and also at home. i think i should get back on my feet and get my head sorted out. Never mix personal life and work and also my visions together because it seems very rojak that i got lazy halfway. 2012 will definitely be better once i sort out my priorities.
6) To spend more time with family in 2012. I think i did really well in terms of spending time with family this year. In fact, It was better than any other years i was in KL. I used to only go back home during chinese new year and also Christmas but THIS YEAR… i was practically rotting at home almost every weekend. But i like it that way, that i spend more time with my aging mum, with my dog & with my family :) TBH, i felt more happy being at home, than being out with friends wasting money and getting wasted wtf. i felt that i was more of a daughter when i spent my weekend just cleaning my home, bathing my dog, hiking with my family and also eating home cooked food. (trust most of you dont feel the same, but it’s different in my case because my home is 200kms away and i dont get to hear people scolding me and caring for me 247 :/) I used to think differently but somehow someone told me this once and it totally changed me overnight ;- “just think of how many more years you can spend with your parents… and when that number starts decreasing, you will regret not going home right now”
whatever it is, family will always remain my #1 priority in everything i do :)
That said, i think this will be my last post for 2011. Sorry for not blogging much in 2011, i think i dont have much to blog about nowadays anyways :P
but cheers to the new year and i hope everyone party hardy and live life to the fullest~